Therapy for All
Well Beings Counselling may be right for you if you’re looking to improve the quality of your life. Whenever there is anything that interferes with your happiness or prevents you from achieving your goals, we are here to help.
We have counsellors who are specialized in specific issues, such as stress, anxiety, relationships, depression, addictions, trauma, anger, family conflicts, grief, and self-esteem and more.
How Online Counselling Works
1. Get an Assessment
Chat with a matching therapist to identify your therapy needs.
2. Find Your Match
We’ll help you find the best therapist for you.
3. Begin therapy
Start online video counselling your primary therapist anytime, anywhere.
Here are some common reasons why people prefer online therapy:
- The commute can be inconvenient or impossible
- Clients are more comfortable and open while at home
- Some clients feel therapy via the Internet provides greater confidentiality
- It benefits people who cannot drive to a therapist’s office
- It is a convenient option for people with disabilities
- Clients don’t have to cancel if they get sick