Overcome the Burden of Anxiety - Feel More Control Over Your life
I’m an anxiety therapist with counselling offices in Vancouver, Coquitlam and West Vancouver
Anxiety is a burden that is difficult to bear.
You likely worry and fret about what has happened in the past and what might happen in the future.
You may feel “jumpy,” irritable, or panicky and you don’t always understand why.
You worry about what people think about you; you fear they may not like you.
You’re often bombarded with negative or critical thoughts that you can’t control.
People Just Don’t Understand Your Struggles with Anxiety
You often feel judged as people dismiss your worries or try to tell you to “relax” or that “there is nothing to worry about.”
You end up feeling alone.
You might have tried other treatments for anxiety before, or even seen therapists in the past…
Perhaps you had some relief…but not enough.
You might feel discouraged.
You wonder if you’ll ever get the relief that you so desperately desire.
Your Anxiety May Be Caused By Many Factors
Anxiety may have been with you for much of your life…
Or, it may be due to a specific incident – a troubling or traumatic experience – perhaps you’ve had a car accident, a medical incident, or maybe you were the victim of an assault.
There could be multiple reasons for your anxiety.
The level of anxiety may fluctuate over the days or years. Sometimes you worry less and sometimes you worry more.
You often don’t know when your anxiety will appear…
Regardless of its Cause, Therapy Can Help You Get Relief from Anxiety
As a counsellor, I can help you overcome anxiety symptoms like these:
- You worry far too much; it often keeps you up at night
- You have fears that seem irrational, but you can’t control them
- You fret about mistakes you’ve made
- You struggle with panic attacks where you feel like you’re going to die
- You’re nervous in social situations. You don’t know what to say to people and worry they won’t like you or will judge you.
You may doubt whether therapy will help you overcome anxiety…
Skepticism is understandable – especially if you’ve not been able to get relief in the past.
It can feel hopeless.
And yet – I encourage you to not give up hope…
It is Possible to Reduce - and Even Heal - Anxiety
With the therapy methods I use – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Lifespan Integration you can alleviate most, if not all, of your symptoms of worry, fear, and angst.
As a therapist, I’m passionate about helping people like you get relief from the stress and strain of living with anxiety.
My compassion, training, and skills will help you have a calmer and more fulfilling life.
I’m open-minded and have experience working with a range of populations of all ages including immigrants, first nations populations, as well as children and their parents.
Regardless of who you are or the struggles you’re having, I can help you get your life back.
The Benefits of Anxiety Therapy with Me
- Heal troubling experiences, traumas, or PTSD that may be at the root cause of your anxiety
- Feel calmer and more relaxed even in situations where you would typically feel stressed and anxious
- Enjoy socializing without worrying what people are thinking about you
- Sleep more peacefully
- Create more fulfillment and enjoyment in your life
- Feel more positive about your future
You can have the life that you’ve been longing for.